Actions - Forestfire I
The campaign inspires in an attractive way the recipients to responsible behaviour in the forest and its surroundings. The project intends a wide array of informative-educational actions.
The media campaign involves:
- Production and emission of radio and TV spots at regional broadcasting,
- Production and publication of informative-educational articles and advertisement in local press,
- Production and emission of two 26-minute educational films
- Production and emission of a 52-minute fictionalized documentary
- Production of advertising material for the campaign's target groups,
- Launch of the project's website.
The following educational activities are planned:
- Preparation and propagation of educational programs,
- Organization of seminars for trainers (teachers, firemen from Volunteer fire brigades) who afterwards will forward the gained knowledge to local communities,
- Preparation of knowledge olympics and competitions for school children,
- Elaboration and propagation of informative-educational materials for various recipient groups,
- Preparation and propagation of educational-informative brochures for teachers, firemen and priests.