Actions - Forestfire II
Actions undertaken during the campaign encourage its recipients in an attractive way to alter their behaviour in the forest and its surroundings. The campaign intends a wide array of informative-educational actions cohesive with actions undertaken during the realization of the 1st campaign stage.
The media campaign intends:
- Emission of radio and TV spots at regional broadcasting,
- Publication of informative-educational articles and advertisement in local press,
- Emission of two 26-minute educational films,
- Emission of a 52-minute fictionalized documentary,
- Production of advertising material for the campaign's target groups,
- Launch of the project's website.
The following educational activities are planned:
- Propagation of educational programs prepared during the 1st stage of the campaign,
- Organization of seminars for trainers (teachers, firemen from Volunteer fire brigade) who afterwards will forward the gained knowledge to local communities,
- Preparation of knowledge olympics and competitions for school children,
- Elaboration and propagation of informative-educational materials for various recipient groups,
- Preparation and propagation of educational-informative brochures for teachers, firemen and priests.